Allscripts Recruitment 2016 for Associate System Analyst Freshers. Allscripts Job Vacancies in Baroda for freshers. Allscripts Job Openings for freshers as Associate System Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Allscripts Recruitment 2016:
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate System Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT - Software|
About The Company:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
- Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
- Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
- Interact with Business Analysts during the software build or configuration and testing process.
- Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of the assigned application.
- Perform application maintenance activities
- Provide production support.
- Interface with Business Analyst to assist in resolving support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
- Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
- Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
- Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
- Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity.
- Provide data to generate team performance metrics.
- Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
- Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to the defined standards.
- Take initiative and drives to bring to logical conclusion; proactive approach.
- Provide accurate and timely information and escalates when there are issues.
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
- Provide production support for application issues.
- Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards and excelling within that.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- Up to 2 years entry level to moderate experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
AllScripts Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs