BSF Recruitment 2016Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 26 Head Constable (Stockman or Compounder) in Veterinary setup of BSF-2016. Apply before 30 days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Head Constable (Stockman or Compounder)
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Board and Must possess one or two years certificate course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from an institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Governments & has put in not less than one year experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- For General : 18 to 25 years
- For OBC : 18 to 28 years
- For SC/ST : 18 to 30 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be Selected Based on two Phases Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test), Descriptive Test Preliminary screening & Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through postal order or bank draft in favour of the DDO of respective Examination Centers payable at respective branch. SC/ST, Female & Ex-serviceman Candidates arc exempted from paying examination fee.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form. One each phonograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card. two self- addressed envelopes of size of 25 x 12 cms with postal stamp worth-rs.27 send to respective Examination Centers as per official notification on or before 30 days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication on Website : 04.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30 days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r147.pdf