HDFC Securities Hiring Freshers @ Mumbai from 11th to 13th April 2016. HDFC Job openings in Mumbai for the vacancies of Equity Dealer position. Any Graduate and PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
HDFC Securities Hiring Freshers @ Mumbai:
|Company Name||HDFC Securities|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Job Role||Equity Dealer|
|Salary||1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
About HDFC Life Company:
HDFC Securities, a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors. HDFCsec.com provides investors a robust platform to trade in Equities in NSE and BSE , and derivatives in NSE. Our website will support you with the highest standards of service, convenience and hassle-free trading tools.Our research team tracks the economy, industries and companies to provide you the latest information and analysis. Our content offers financial information, analysis, investment guidance, news & views, and is designed to meet the requirements of everyone from a beginner to a savvy and well-informed trader.
- HDFC Securities Hiring Freshers for Equity dealer cum RM position at Mumbai Location
- Advising clients with regards to their Investment in Equity & Derivative Market, Place orders on their behalf.
- Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
- Responsible for achieving brokerage.
- Accelerating client base.
- Executing Trades Orders.
- Advising client based on Research report.
- Manage Client Portfolio.
- CTC : As per company standards
- Graduate or Post Graduate with Good Communication.
- Currently Pursuing Graduate can also apply.
- Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
HDFC Securities Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
HDFC Securities Walkin Details:Interview Dates: 11th to 13th April 2016
Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
Ground Floor, Minerva Chamber,
Beside Aamantran Restaurant,
Opp. Mehul Talkies, Mulund (W),
Mumbai- 400 080.