The Jute Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 07 Office Manager, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies for person with disabilities. Apply before 23 April 2016.
Advt. No : 02/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Office Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000-30000/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-22500/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Manager : Degree from recognized university with 5 years experience in General Administration/ Sales/ Purchase/ Accounts/ Shipping/ Custom/ Foreign Exchange in Government Department/Public Sector Enterprise or Commercial Firm of repute.
- For Junior Assistant : Degree from recognized university and candidates able to use computer (Word/ Excel) and Type @ 40 w.p.m in English with 3 years experience in Sales/ Purchase/ Accounts/ establishment/ general administration/ Import & Export/ Shipping/ Customs/ Foreign Exchange etc. in Government Department/ Public Sector Enterprise / Commercial Firm of repute.
- Nationality : Indian
- For Office Manager : 45 years
- For Junior Assistant : 35 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on written examination & Interview.
How to Apply For JCL : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all the relevant documents, experience & Latest Salary Slip of the present company send to Chief (Personnel & Administration) The Jute Corporation of India Limited “HUDCO” Building 7th Floor, 15N, Nellie Sengupta Sarani Kolkata-700087 on or before 23.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 06.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23.04.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jci.gov.in:8080/jci/common/Documents/Recruitment_02_2016.pdf
- Download General Terms & Conditions Link : http://www.jci.gov.in:8080/jci/common/Documents/Terms_02_2016.pdf
- Download Application Form Link : http://www.jci.gov.in:8080/jci/common/Documents/Application_format_02_2016.pdf