KPSC Recruitment 2016Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 806 Junior Health Inspectors, Work Inspectors & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 05 May 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Health Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 268 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-24000/-
- Post Name : Work Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 211 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17650 -32000/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Health Inspectors : Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examinations. and (2) Must have completed successfully a three years diploma course in Sanitary Health Inspector/ Inspector conducted by Para Medical Board of Government of Karnataka.
- For Work Inspectors : Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent examinations. (2) Must have successfully completed Two years Job Oriented Course of Civil Construction Technology from a Government recognized Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- For General Merit : 18 to 35 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 18 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 : 18 to 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 06.04.2016 to 05.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.05.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Fee : 06.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fee : 06.05.2016
- Detail Advertisement & Online Apply Link : http://kpscreg1.rpoapps.com/