BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers Off Campus Drive on 16th April 2016. MAQ Software Job Openings in Mumbai and Hyderabad for freshers. There are 100 Job Vacancies. MAQ Software recruitment for freshers as Software Engineer position. Last Date to apply is 15th April 2016 and interview date is 16th April 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA Freshers Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name||MAQ Software|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Software Engineer/ Assistant Software Engineer|
|Event Date||16th April 2016|
|Last Date||15th April 2016|
About The Company:
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget. Founded in 2000, the company employs over 400 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2014, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
Gather Software requirements (~20%)
- Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team
- Understand business needs to develop software requirements
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- Develop iterative prototypes based on requirements
Application development using C#, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint Server, ASP.NET (~50%)
- Design and develop software architecture that is reliable, scalable, and high performance
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Write code and document it
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~10%)
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions
- Run quality tools on the software
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews
- Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-488, 70-480, 70-463,70-466, 70-467 etc.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA from 2015 batch
- Good academics (60 % throughout)
- Good pH score
- No active backlogs
Examples of some of our projects:
- One of our clients has recently made huge investments in marketing and sales using social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. The client wants to see which of these social networks are producing positive outcomes and providing key opportunities. The data is the entire universe of social data, and reports need to mine through each entry to identify strengths and weaknesses. The consolidated, cleaned and transformed data needs to be presented using an HTML5 platform that can be accessed using both portable and fixed devices.
- Display web site traffic data for ten million users per day. To display the web traffic pattern, you need to evaluate front end technology alternatives (native HTML5 controls or PowerBI and so on). Some of your considerations will be development and testing effort, browser compatibility, rendering speed, database connectivity and load time. You have to come up with the optimal approach and implement it within three weeks. Some of the tools used are Visual Studio and SQL Server 2014.
- For another client, we developed a Business Intelligence solution to pull high volume data (more than 150 million rows) from source tables to a staging environment efficiently. We developed visually rich reports that allow business users to analyze the data from a different perspective and do what-if analysis based on business needs. We developed ETL packages to pull a high volume of data in 30 minutes and developed reports using HTML5-based controls with optimal page performance.
MAQ Software Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs