SSB Recruitment 2016Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites Application for the post of 375 Constable (GD) against Sports Quota. Apply before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 375 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board and represented a State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of games/sports.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years
- SC/ST Category : 05 years
- OBC Category : 03 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test , documentation & written examination.
Application Fee : General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through IPO in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi or Bank Draft/Banker Cheque in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi, payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code- 01076). Examination fee is exempted for SC, ST & female candidates.
How to Apply SSB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, Sports Certificates/ Achievements, Two self attested recent passport size photographs, Application fee & two self addressed envelop of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- to be affixed on each envelop send to The Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block -V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News & within 45 days from the date of advertisement for remote areas.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : within 30 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19114_50_1516b.pdf