UPSC Recruitment 2016Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of 49 Training Officers, Lecturers & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 28 April 2016.
Advt. No. : 07/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Training Officers (Principle of TeachingGeneral)
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Lecturers in Computer Engineering
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Training Officers : Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering / Electrical Engineering /Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering /Computer Engineering /Information Technology (IT)/Industrial Engineering/Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications from recognized University /Institution or equivalent.
- For Lecturers : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Technology with First Class or equivalent from a recognised university
- Nationality : Indian
- For Training Officers : 30 years
- For Lecturers : 35 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.04.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_07_16_Emp_ORA.pdf
- Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php