VeriFone Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer On 24th April 2016. VeriFone Recruitment drive for 2016 Passout freshers as Software Engineer Position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers are eligible to apply for this position. The salary offered would be 6 lakhs per annum. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
VeriFone Freshers Off Campus Drive:
|Company Name||VeriFone India Technology Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Event Date||24th April 2016|
|Last Date||22nd April 2016|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
About The Company:
VeriFone is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions, providing expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale. VeriFone provides merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems for the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. The company’s solutions are utilized by retailers, processors and acquirers around the world.
- Verifone has a strong presence in the Petroleum industry in the north American market.
- More details of these products can be found in Verifone’s North America website.
- The selected engineer will be working on one or more of these products.
- The job responsibilities will require the engineer to understand customer requirements, design and develop applications for Point of Sale devices based on the requirements.
- He/she would need to work with Project Architect and/or Technical Lead to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
- The engineer will be accountable for meeting deadlines and deliverable quality.
- 2016 batch B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
- Good pH score
- Good academics
Verifone Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs